Services and Solutions
Some services and solutions
- CAMO Services
- Aviation Regulations
- Compliance and Quality
- Safety Management
- Aviation Training
- Drone Certification & Services Provider
We provide a range of flexible and efficient services for the management of airworthiness. With a large experience as an outsourced CAMO provider, we have the know-how and skills to efficiently support aircraft from business jets all the way to wide-body airliners.
Streamlining can also manage directly aircrafts under its own approved CAMO organization under EASA certificate PT.MG.050.
Some of our main services:
- Maintenance Programmes. Monitoring and development of tailored maintenance programmes.
- Fleet Support. Short and long-term planning of maintenance inputs, on-site maintenance representation.
- Technical Support. Guidance on AD/SB’s, damage assessment and repairs, modifications, defects and OEM liason.
- Aircraft Records. Technical records audits, management and digitisation.
- Reliability Monitoring. Monitoring and assessment of aircraft reliability. ETOPS monitoring and approval.
- Delivery and Redelivery. Aircraft acceptance, technical audits and mid-term/end of lease inspections.
- Management and approval of modification and repairs
- Ensuring that maintenance is carried out i.a.w. the approved maintenance program
- AD/SB and modification assessments
- Aircraft defect / deferred defect control
- Record / technical log control and retention/safekeeping
- Re-checking and archiving of line and base maintenance records
- Preparation of forecasts, work packages, Work Order, Task Cards and Engineering Orders
- Hard time and Service Life Limited Component Tracking and Control
- Reliability Reporting and Engine Health Monitoring (EHM)
- Performance of airworthiness review (physical and records review)
- Maintenance Check supervision and site representation during maintenance events
- Aircraft inspection
- Defect assessment and provision of technical solutions (analysis of Technical Log remarks, monitoring of repetitive defects, occurrence reporting)
Support for gaining aviation certifications such as Air Operator Certificates (AOC), Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) Certificate, Part-145 and Part-147 Certification
DOA/POA, Evaluation of Processes and implementation of efficient procedures,
Variation of AOC, CAMO, Part-145 and Part-147 approvals
Support for import and export of aircraft
Preparation of aviation specific documents such as:
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME)
- Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
- Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE)
- Safety and Quality Management Manual (SQMM)
- Design Organisation Handbook (DOH)
- Production Organisation Handbook (POH)
- Operational Manuals (OM A–D)
- Aircraft Maintenance Programs
- Procedures and Technical Instructions
Interim management for positions as:
- Quality Manager
- Safety Manager
- Continuing Airworthiness Manager
- Chief of Office Airworthiness
- Compliance Verification Engineers
Internal Audits in the areas of Flight Operations, Continuing Airworthiness, Aircraft Maintenance, Design and Production Organisations
Contractor, subcontractor and supplier audits
Preparation of external audits from National Authorities and Customers
Audit Techniques and Compliance Monitoring training programs
Quality and compliance interim management, with training of future nominated persons
Compliance verification, best-practice gap analysis and safety-focused performance audits
Quality Management Diagnostic
Safety Management System (SMS) program development and implementation
Development and Implementation of fatigue risk management programs
Development and Implementation of Hazard and risk management programs
Development and Implementation of Human factors programs
Development and Implementation of Error management and human performance programs
Improving your safety management performance thinking and building skills, expertise and organisational competence
Strategic leadership development for your staff
SMS interim management, with training of future nominated persons
Initial and Continued Airworthiness
HF, FTS and EWIS
All our trainings can be adjusted to fit your company needs.
Development of aviation grade manuals and procedures
Operations manuals (OM) specifically for UAS operations
Procedures and organisational standards
UAS Pilot Operating Handbooks (POH)
Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and other type documentation
Operations planning and supervision
Mission specific preparation and check flights
EASA SPECIFIC operations setup and support
EASA CERTIFIED operations setup and support
Safety Management Systems
Safety Assessments and Risk analysis for drone operations
Internal and external audits
Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) relation management
Airframe, engine and systems testing and certification
Flight test program development and implementation
Initial and continuing airworthiness assessment for UAS
Pre-buy inspection, testing and commercial UAS evaluation
Payload analysis, design and integration services
CONOPS development and UAS selection
Pilot training and development
Aviation regulations training
Today’s complex regulatory environment and commercially cautious industry demands smart implementation of the regulations with a heightened focus on organisational compliance and aviation safety performances.
Your business is our business
Our diverse team of aviation experts, with extensive background in the aviation industry and aviation authorities, will be able to cover full taillored consulting, training and outsourced oversight auditing services.
Side by side with you
Current and emerging aviation regulations are requiring swiftness navigating across all areas of the aviation industry. We will support you wherever you are, whenever you need using state-of-the-art tools and methodologies.